Sunday, August 25, 2013

iPad


One trend that has been keeping steady in the entertainment industry is the use of Apple products. The main reason for this is performance. Apple computers are usually more powerful and faster which is very important when you are working with a lot of data. In studios across the United States Apple is the standard computer used, rather it is a audio recording studio or a television studio, to a movie studio.

Apple can out with a device called the iPad which is a unique device. The iPad is essentially Apple’s tablet but the iPad is powerful enough to effectively control a recording studio for music. iPad studios are being used by professionals as well as amateurs. The iPad is cheap in relation to other studio computer, and it has software that is specifically for this device and purpose. Not only is it cool, to set up a iPad studio, but it can also be cost effective and efficient.

After researching iPad studios I found out that not only are they used in recording studios, but they also are used for other types of studios. People use these devices for video, animation, and for many other types of production work.  The iPad can use almost any application or program that a Macbook or Apple desktop computer can use.

The iPad would be perfect for me because I can work off of this one device instead of having multiple devices for each singular thing that I want to work on. I work with music, videos, graphics, and web design. The iPad will allow me to have a portable device that I can use for all of these things. Of course, I would still want a larger more powerful device that I can work on. But for convience sake the iPad would be a great investment for my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment